Salesforce.com Business Analyst - New York - $50-65 hr, 6 Month ContractRole
: Salesforce Business AnalystDuration of Contract
: 6 monthsSalary
: $50-65 per hourTechnology
: Salesforce.comJob Type
Salesforce.com Business Analyst - Brooklyn, NY - $50-65 hr.
Salesforce.com Business Analyst needed to work with a client in the financial services industry in New York City. Opportunities to work with other extremely talented Senior Salesforce Consultants in the course of this re-implementation in the NYC area and will give you the ability to grow your skills into a strong hands-on administrator and analyst. You should have a strong background in hands on administrative work and experience in an Agile Environment. This opportunity has a possibility of extension.
- Gathering requirements, meeting with executives, help provide a roadmap for re-implementation
- Responsibilities will shift towards administrative, hands-on tasks
- Assist with system design and configuration, unit and system testing and deployment.
- Assure that client requirements are met with design of product
- Must have worked on at least 3-4 years of experience as a Salesforce Analyst or Administrator
- Excellent communication skills- will be working with people from all levels of the company to ensure success of the system
- Must be able to demonstrate Salesforce knowledge and ability to be a leader on a full implementation of platform
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, project-focused environment and meet strict deadlines
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3420, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.