Salesforce Administrator (w / m) - SFDC
My client is looking to support his team with a Salesforce Administrator (w / m) in the next few weeks or until the end of the year. You can expect a lot of entrepreneurial freedom and a dynamic career.
- Implementation of our CRM solutions based on Salesforce.com
- Configure Salesforce trails and features and capabilities on Force.com
- Integration of Salesforce and SAP
- Creation of user stories
- implementation of deployments
- Reports and dashboards
- Fixed bugs, sharing rules, page layouts, territory management
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and administrative knowledge
- international project experience beneficial
- You have good analytical skills and a results-oriented,
structured way of working
- You preferably have a Salesforce Admin certificate
- You have very good command of English
You see yourself in this role? Then send your CV to:
Your benefits with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of professionals and executives in Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job offer in our specialty and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruitment.
Every day, we offer well over 1000 open jobs in the field of Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We guarantee you discretion, integrity and personal care, expertise, customer relations and professionalism!