Salesforce Solution Architect, Permanent, London
Mason Frank International are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading client within the financial services industry in London who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Solution Architect for their new team, offering an excellent benefit package.
SalesForce Solution Architect required skills;
- Experienced Salesforce solution architect, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing cloud
- SalesForce Certified Platform Developer I and II
- Ability to support business development activities
- Systems delivery life cycle experience in within all phases
- Consultancy experience with leading professional services
- Technical leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives
- Ability to travel in terms of business (up to 80%)
This is an opportunity to work for a brand new team in one of London's leading professional services firms and work alongside Salesforce professionals in London.
The role is looking to be filled as soon as possible. If you are interested in the role and like to discuss this or other potential SalesForce.com opportunities please contact me for an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.