SFDC Administrator - Salesforce.com - DC Metro Area - $75K-85K Annual + Benefits Salary:
DC Metro AreaIndustry:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
July 20th 2018Reference:
Salesforce.com End-User seeking an administrator who has proficient abilities as a salesforce.com admin. This role requires collaboration with senior leadership and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform. This individual must have excellent technical and communication skills who can work with key stakeholders to understand their needs and improve the system accordingly.
This individual must be willing to work in a team environment and help them get to the next level. This individual will be the "go to" for users, he or she will provide training, and keeping current on new releases and App Exchange solutions. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce experience required. Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers (coding not required)
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
Brianna at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3374) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.