Global Salesforce Consultancy - Integration Architect - £80,000 + bonus and benefits - London Based
My client is currently looking for a Integration Architect that can work as part of a team of Salesforce Technical Architects and Technical Leads, delivering creative solutions for a diverse range of clients.
They are looking for an individual that wants to join an actively expanding practice and region, within a leading cloud consultancy. This is a greart career opportunity, with the potential for progression.Essential skills
- Extensive experience with technical Salesforce implementation
- Expertise with REST Intergration and middleware
- Advanced integrating with the Salesforce.com platform
- Apex and Visdualforce code is essential
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Able to create customer requirements and implement them
- Technical knowledge to change plans into real working solutions
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Prior experience working witihn a consultancy
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Elliot Benfield at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy