Mason Frank has partnered with a global communications company in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role will be pivotal in developing state of art communications software solution, solving complex and interesting problems, and developing of SaaS and PaaS cloud solution.
This role is based in Hoboken New Jersey with no travel and remote flexibility.
Role & Responsabilities:
- Build mission critical web services and software applications;
- Participate and help drive phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable code;
- Prepare and produce software builds and release management; and
- Investigate and present technology solutions and contribute to software architectural improvement
- Proven Technical experience within the Salesforce eco-system.
- Experience with CPQ tools such as Apttus, Steelbrick is a plus
- Experience with Service Cloud is a plus
- Preferred certifications in SalesForce such as Platform Developer I/II.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development.
- Strong hands on skills on Apex classes, Triggers, VF Pages, Batch classes and lightning components.
- Experience with implementing webservices using REST APIs.
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Must have excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate with peers.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Collaborative work environment
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits and 401K
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are