My client is looking to hire a fulltime Salesforce Administrator for their permanent team! Due to a recent implementation project, they are looking to hire as soon as possible. You will assist in defining and mapping Salesforce features as well as designing and executing solutions for data mapping, object modeling, page layout and design, and workflow.
If you are looking to join an innovative team and be part of an exciting new project, please read the details below and apply!Responsibilities:
- Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce database
- Perform regular data uploads/exercises, data maintenance, and cleaning activities
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly salesforce and sales KPI's
- Maintain Salesforce data integrity and strategies
- Implement new strategies and integrations with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Ensure Users understand how to use platform
- Proficiency with Salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Work with teams across the business including Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience with project management or product ownership
- Experience with multiple SDLC's and system integrations
- Certifications preferred
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Medical FSA, Commuter Benefits, 401k with Company Matching
- 19 days paid time off
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 Ext 3302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.