Skilled SalesForce.com Developer with FinancialForce expertise to function as a key member of the applications team. This person will be the technical focal point for all project development activities, enhancement requests, and technical support inquiries related to all components of the SFDC platform, including performance monitoring and user security.
This individual will be the lead for all Salesforce platform development and integration. This individual must have broad technology experience with passion to create solutions to meet the needs of the business.Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements.
- Generate detailed functional and technical design documents.
- Proactively assess infrastructure for problems and ways to increase efficiency, reliability, and capacity planning to meet escalating business demands.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Consults with Information Technology and business leaders on the development and implementation of strategic business solutions through research, audit, and analysis of data and/or business process.
- Communicate with other technology specialists to streamline business, processing workflows, integrating them into the SFDC functionality base.
- Participate in daily planning and development meetings in an iterative development environment.
- Research and identify new ways to utilize the rapidly maturing SFDC platform while maintaining system integrity.
- Configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, Visual Force, Apex classes and triggers, Apex web services- API Integration experience, including different business systems and integration tools.
- Develop, execute, and ensure compliance with Salesforce. com architectural best practices and standards.
- Modify existing SFDC customizations to accommodate required changes to address break/fix situations or new requirements. Minimum Requirements
- 5+ years of IT experience developing client server, web-based applications, or cloud-based solutions.
- 5+ years SalesForce. com development, design and configuration experience.
- 2+ years of experience in FinancialForce. com development, design, configuration and processes.
- Certified Salesforce Developer - Platform Developer I/ Dev 401
- Experience delivering financial reports and analytics
- Proven Experience with VisualForce, Java Script, SOQL, SOAP, REST & Oracle SQL
- Experience working with Professional Services Teams * Strong communication skills * Proven ability to independently champion
- Strong time management and planning skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong documentation & requirements gathering skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com