Salesforce Developer - Chicago, Illinois - $120K-$140K + Bonus + PTOSalary:
$90,000 - $110,000 AnnualLocation:
July 23, 2018Reference:
- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce tools such as Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Demonstrated experience of Salesforce Development preferred
- Salesforce Developer certificate preferred
- Lightning Component experience preferred.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development preferred.
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced client and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Chicago or throughout the state of Illinois, please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.