A Platinum Salesforce partner company that I work closely with are seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to add to their team in San Diego, CA. The team is made up of several Salesforce certified developers, administrators, and architects with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple other industries. As one of the largest global Salesforce partners, this group is fully committed to increasing their footprint in the industry. Qualifications:
- 5+ years CRM experience; At least 3+ years specifically with Salesforce.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration especially with Lightning.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Experience with platform security capabilities and troubleshooting (TLS, SSL).
- Professional experience defining system architecture landscape, acquiring business needs and delivering a solution.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers development experience.
- Full project lifecycle exposure, with a strong background in delivering SFDC to end users.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications preferred (ADM 301, DEV 401).
- Work closely with organization executives, stakeholders, and client companies to define requirements, and provide a solution.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Lead technical design sessions and architect + document technical solutions aligned with client business goals.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects and assist the CRM team as necessary.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration within the Salesforce platform.
This company is looking to make a decision on a qualified candidate quickly and are setting up initial phone screenings this week! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the shortlist!
In addition, I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For more information on this opportunity or other open salesforce jobs in your area, please feel free to reach out. I can be contacted at email@example.com or (415)-967-7641 (Ext:4052). Hope to hear from you soon!