Senior Salesforce Project Manager required by one of the world's leading professional services organisation based in London to support them with extensive consulting and industry experience.
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager will work as part of team of problem solvers and be responsible for helping clients solve their complex business issues ranging from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities that is expected from a Senior Project Manager role
- To proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients , while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout , driving conclusion, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Supervise, Train and coach team members
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients. In line with the company's quality criteria.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing the company brand.
The Senior Project Manager will also have the following skills
- Able to ensure a smooth handover from commercial in to delivery teams and facilitate a review of proposals as necessary during the presales process
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- com certification
- Project management certification
Hours: Full time
Mason Frank International Ltd is the market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We specialise in the Salesforce market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
If you are interested in this job or you wish to discuss any other salesforce.com opportunities just email email@example.com
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899.