Director of Sales Operations - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - $100,000-$120,000 plus 20% Bonus
I am working with a Client in Hollywood, Florida who is looking to bring on a Director of Sales Operations to join their team. They have 50-100 employees and are looking for you to play an integral part in their business success. They have a laid back and collaborative culture and are looking for a team player! In this role, you will report directly to the COO/President and manage the team of sales ops professionals and SFDC analysts. They are in the education industry and are looking for a candidate with K-12 or higher ed experience! You will be supporting and driving sales growth strategies to optimize sales execution and performance.Candidate Responsibilties:
Candidate Skill Requirements:
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the go-to-market organization
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the organization's planning efforts
- Lead process improvement by identifying opportunities in data trends, models, etc.
- Implement process changes
- Manage Salesforce.com infrastructure to enable sales teams effectiveness
- Coordinate training delivery to sales teams
If you are interested, please call Taylor at 267-233-6490 for further details and send your resume to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is interviewing now and this role is likely to move quickly!
- 7+ years of Sales Ops experience in B2B environment
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM tool (configuration and process)
- Ability to translate deep data analysis to actionable deliverables
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
.Director of Sales Operations - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - $100,000-$120,000 plus 20% Bonus