Salesforce Director of Professional Services- $110-125k + bonus
Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions for nonprofit and higher education organizations, have strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time. You need to be a Salesforce expert and speak fluent nonprofit or higher education.Salesforce Director of Professional Services- $110-125k + bonusLocation:
Virtual: Home-based office in the US or Canada.Travel
: 10 -15% - Internal and Client FacingResponsibilities:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Manages a team of professional services staff, providing coaching and professional development through periodic 1:1 and team meetings.
- Participates in the performance management process through goal setting and performance reviews for staff under their responsibility
- Participates in consulting projects as a senior resource (Engagement Manager, Project Manager). Maintains a billable quota of 10-20%
- Supports the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services through direct project management and for monitoring of projects under their team's responsibility
- Supports the development of scalable implementation models to support client base.
- Monitors and messages internal expectations on key business metrics such as delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance.
- Works with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Gathers feedback and best practices from client engagements to improve and refine service offerings.
- Collaborates with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in company's growth.
- Acts as a role model for company's culture and values.
- Serves as a public face for the company. You may be asked to assist in marketing activities, such as writing blogs, participating in digital and in-person events and writing customer success stories.
- 6+ years of experience in client services, and/or consulting services.
- Minimum 3 years managing Salesforce customer deployment and/or professional services engagements in a consultative model.
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Prior experience managing staff in a project or professional services environment.
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Salesforce Partner Track Certification (Developer or Cloud Consultant certification).
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, proactive leadership skills.
Travel dependent on requirements. Typical travel engagements will include Salesforce conferences, Managerial and Executive meetings, business travel for strategic sales or client engagements, and requested attendance to industry events. This is a permanent, full-time position.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 267-233-6490. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy