My client is actively seeking a Salesforce Community Cloud consultant as soon as possible in the DMV area. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. This contract is 4-6 months/part time and has an opportunity for an extension.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and overall Sales process
- Ability to work in a cross company manner with both Sales, Marketing, and Development
- Hands-on experience with configurations to Salesforce Community Cloud
- Must have configuration experience with Salesforce Communiuty Cloud
- Expert with Salesforce Administrative tasks in the consultancy field a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Salesforce Sales Community Cloud Certification
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/