My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with a minimum of 5 years Salesforce experience.
This role will have quite a lot of interaction with the business, so the ideal candidate is someone who can liaise at all levels and be solutions oriented with a professional demeanor.Requirements:
- Deliver projects on time by writing high quality code and testing new developments
- Analyze software requirements to determine design of platform
- Develop in Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce
- Migrate data from multiple software's to Salesforce
- Integrate Salesforce with third party applications
- Be able to lead a team and complete projects on time
This role will offer a longer term opportunity to grow into a Solution Architect type role and build a team. There will also be opportunities to work on additional projects outside of Salesforce from time to time.
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.