Salesforce Solutions Architect- Reading- £95,000
This well established organisation have Salesforce implemented globally across the business and are undergoing a huge digital transformation where they require technical expertise in building and customising the system. This Salesforce Solutions Architect will be key in driving the global projects forward in designing and building customised solutions.
- 3-4 years of experience as a software developer or enterprise IT architect, senior analyst or engineer
- 3+ years of enterprise experience on the Salesforce platform with deep technical understanding of Apex, Visualforce and the Salesforce APIs
- Experience collaborating with business owners and implementation teams to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team lead and align multiple stakeholders across various levels of the organisation and geographies
- Interest in mentoring developers
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.