Salesforce Administrator/ Analyst, Winston-Salem area, NC
Mason Frank is seeking a highly motivated Salesforce administrator to work with a Salesforce end user. Full time position (40 hours per week). This position is located in the Winston-Salem area, NC.Role and Responsibility
Requirements and Skills
- Collaboration with the business side to resolve issues and decide upon the key processes of the Salesforce project.
- Working with data analytics
- Add, remove, and merge tasks on Salesforce accounts
- Local to Winston-Salem area, NC or willing to relocate
All applicants encouraged to apply now!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of hands on Salesforce administrative experience
- Salesforce ADMIN 201 Certified preferred
- 6 months+ of Lightning experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at email@example.com or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Salesforce Administrator/ Analyst, Winston-Salem area, NC