Salesforce.com Administrator - Raleigh, NC - 4+ month contract - $35-$50ph
Actively seeking a Salesforce administrator for my client based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a full time, 4 month contract with the possibility of contract to hire.
Within this role you will be held responsible for the day to day oversight of the Salesforce platform supporting approx. 80 users as well as building and maintaining reports, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts and workflow rules. In addition, you will be expected to perform data migration utilizing Apex Data Loader, data cleansing and de-duplication.Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- 2+ years Salesforce integration experience - 3rd party application integrations
- Experience with high level customizations, workflows and dashboards
- Data migration experience utilizing Apex Data Loader
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Brianna at email@example.com
ASAP - interviews happening this week!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.