Salesforce Solutions Architect - Milwaukee, WI - 6 Month Contract
This consultancy is looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect to work with a large end user. You will be translating business issues into technical solutions, working directly with upper-level management and a team of developers. This company is looking to start interviews over the next two weeks and hire after that. The job will be on-site, with some remote flexibility after the early stages.Role & Responsibility:
- Communicate with upper-level management to plan out business specs and implementations.
- Work directly with a team, of developers to write any necessary code and clean up existing code.
- Be on-site to plan out scoping, user testing and training.
- Be a leader in a team environment.
- Is local to the greater Milwaukee area and is available to initially be on-site.
- Extensive Salesforce architecture and developer experience; strong custom coding background.
- Completed at least three Sales & Service Cloud implementations.
- Has experience with technical design and architecture.
- Works well in a team environment and has strong communication skills.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 576-7670 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).