Our Client is expanding their team and are looking to bring on their next Salesforce Business Analyst. You will be a part of a new Salesforce implementation and be playing a key role in the deployment. The Business Analyst will be responsible for handling all business needs and requirements and will help resolve challenges. You will be managing the implementation of the new system and will be required to train new and existing end users.
- At least 4 years of Business Analysis experience
- At least 3 years of strong operational experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce certifications are recommended
- Experience with Functional and Technical side of platform
- Understanding of business processes
- Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud is preferred
- ETL tool experience is a plus
This role will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering an above market compensation plan and extended PTO. You could be working for an innovative company in a key role. This could be your next opportunity, don't miss out on this rewarding role.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Apply now for an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Salesforce Business Systems Analyst- Dallas, Texas- $100k+