My client is looking to fill an onsite Salesforce Developer role. Potential candidates must be able to work on this client's in-house W2, client is unable to support any work visas at this time.
- 3+ years' experience as a hands on Salesforce Developer, including projects successfully carried out on a global scale
- Advanced APEX and Visual Force coding experience is vital
- Experience creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or DEV401 certifications are essential, preferred to also have ADM201
- A strong, up to date commercial knowledge of Salesforce Lightning is also highly desirable
- Experience integrating various 3rd party tools
- Prior asset/wealth management experience is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills, written + verbal
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.