Here at Mason Frank, we are the only truly global Salesforce specialist recruitment agency. This strategic positioning has helped us recruit thousands of Salesforce professionals in 18 countries for Salesforce partners, Salesforce ISV's and Salesforce end-users across all industry sectors.
We have partnered with a New York based client who are sourcing for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator, and are looking for a candidate with both deep business process understanding and effective ability with technology tools to help scale an organization.
The position will work cross-functionally with global teams in sales, customer service, and marketing as well as internal stakeholders for various third party integrations and tools.Responsibilities
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce application including user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Salesforce Lead for complex multi-department projects across various business applications.
- Supporting development and management of automated business processes, reporting, data integrity and training of Salesforce.com users
- Working with stakeholders to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Ensuring timely delivery of reporting and data needs to each functional team of Salesforce.com users
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help-related materials
- Helping drive adoption of activity management, including tracking high-impact activities
- Using Salesforce to link marketing, sales and customer service more closely
- Helping mentor and enable sales discipline for accurate, consistent and timely forecasting along with effective use of sales process and workflows
- Several years of hands on Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, AppBuilder etc.)
- Experience working within an Sales Operations environment
- The ability to distill loosely defined problems, identify potential approaches and execute solutions
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes
- Confident and highly communicative, with excellent business insight and a willingness to challenge others or propose changes
- The ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, with strong time management skills
- The ability to work with a global team
- Demonstrated success performing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.