Salesforce Administrator- Greater NYC Area
Mason Frank are looking for an experienced, full-time Salesforce.com Administrator who is looking for an exciting role with an established client of ours. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, with the potential to grow within the organization in a full-time setting.
This person will work directly with stakeholders to gain requirements, organize, and implement new projects, while maintaining and improving the existing Salesforce.com platform. Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders, business users, project managers and developers to understand business processes and requirements, mitigate risks and recommend strategies and solutions to achieve business and operational needs.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Manage process improvement analysis, business requirements and user story documentation, prototyping, quality assurance testing, training and support.
- Collaborate with product and developers to understand and implement conversion of business requirements into technical specifications.
- Multiple years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certifications preferred (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer)
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce programs and campaigns; integration; data management; web forms and landing pages; email alerts; newsletters, etc.
- Strong knowledge in security and data access; user provisioning; custom objects; record types; fields; page layouts; reports and dashboards; data import/export; integration's, etc.
- Marketing Automation experience preferred.
- Experience with various project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc).
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 Ext 3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org