Salesforce Developer | Arlington, VA | $100k -$110K+ Bonus, RemoteSalary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
July 26th 2018Reference:
My client, a fast-growing organization in sourcing, is searching for an experienced Salesforce thought leader to help manage all CRM related initiatives and projects. As the developer, you will focus on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from various technologies for multiple clients. You will provide strategy, management and expertise to a diverse set of clients within financial services to address their most complex business challenges.
This role is the perfect opportunity for you to grow your career within a rapidly growing company. The company is looking for advanced developers to join the team and help generate leads to take the company to even greater heights. If you are a go-getter, highly self-motivated, and are ready to experience exceptional career growth, please reach out, I have the role for you!Duties and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Write code that satisfies requirements and adheres to standards and best practices
- Collaborate effectively with your team to deliver software
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development life-cycle
- Independently investigate and solve complex technical problems, including presenting new ideas
- Create and organize technical documentation
- Consistently meet expectations while working autonomously
- Create custom salesforce objects, triggers etc.
- Maintain and create Visualforce pages as needed
- Manage user access and rights
- Advanced experience with Apex/Visualforce/Lightning
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, governor limits, and development components such as Lightning, VisualForce, Apex Classes and Triggers, APIs, etc.
- Health Benefits
- Bonus (Based on personal and company goals)
- Incredible growth opportunity
- Free lunch Fridays
Reach out to Brianna at 212-594-1495 ext. 3374 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.