I am working exclusively with a Salesforce partner who is in need of a Salesforce Senior Consultant/Director who has hands on experience in the consultancy industry. They are seeking candidates who have successfully deployed Salesforce solutions in the nonprofit or higher education sectors. This company is rapidly growing out their Salesforce platform and looking for dedicated and self-motivated individuals to join their team. If you want an opportunity to work with a Salesforce partner then this is perfect role.Requirements & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in consulting or client services
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce experience
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Non-profit or Higher education experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Proven track record in a management role
- Managing the Salesforce team, mentoring staff members, and overseeing all projects
- Participating in consulting projects as the senior resource and project manager
- Provide weekly and monthly goals to meet quota
- Supporting all business development and monitor all business metrics i.e; client satisfaction and business performance
- Knowledgeable with the NPSP
- Collaborate with directors and executives to provide the best business practices and solutions
If interested please reach out to John Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!