Solutions Architect - Calgary, AB - CA$80000 - CA$100000
Salary: CA$80,000 - CA$100,000
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Permanent Solutions Architect -Calgary, AB - CA$80000 - CA$100000
Mason Frank is sourcing for a Solution Architect in the Calgary area. This is the opportunity to work with one of the Salesforce partners in Canada. As a consultant for this company you will be advising clients to create the best solutions for their business. This position is partially remote. You should be a motivated individual dedicated to growing and learning everyday more about the Salesforce platform. The candidate for this role is fluent at communicating with clients to gather and understand the requirements of each projects. You are capable of comprehending the needs and transforming these into unique and innovative solutions.Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Provide maximum business value to the clients
- Integrate customer-facing apps, employee apps, and any other third party tools
- Architecting Salesforce solutions
- Gather and comprehend client requirements
- Communicate directly with clients
- Build a new level of trust, transparency, compliance, and governance right into business critical apps
- After implementing, be able to support and train the client
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree (preferred)
- Experience with SalesCloud, Service Cloud and Force.comProcess modelling tools and best practices
- Project management tools and best practices
- Data modelling
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum, or XP methodologies.
- Systems analysis and design
- Strong knowledge of object oriented principles. Familiarity with other object oriented languages (APEX, Java, PHP, ASP.NET, etc.) and design patterns considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal
- Generous PTO
- Partially remote
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Career Development/Training
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce architect / Calgary / Alberta / AB / Pardot / Salesforce.com / Technical / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / GTA/ Canada