Salesforce Developer - Greater Chicago Area - $130K Overview:
A prominent Salesforce end-user is seeking developer talent to fill their Salesforce teams. Your responsibilities will include developing, maintaining, and supporting solutions. The system at this company is well established, however due to user size and data, there is a constant challenge in maintaining a seamless platform. Qualifications:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- At least 3 years of experience writing in Apex code
- Maintains users, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules and queues
- Utilizes Apex Data Loader or Salesforce Workbench to import and/or export data to and from Salesforce
- Support application testing and deployment as part of the full release lifecycle
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
Aside from a solid salary, this company has a long history with Salesforce and its employees who work with the system. At this position, you will be able to you to develop and evolve by gaining experience, expertise and technical skills. You will work among many peers who to collaborate on ideas. Apply today if you are up for this opportunity!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!