Our client is a large Enterprise End User within the Norcross,GA area seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to add to their team. This person will ideally have 5+ years expereince coding Apex, Visualforce on the Salesforce.com platform with ability to communicate strongly within their different departments. Responsibilities:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and goals
- Participate in design phases for medium to large projects/programs, identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Design, develop and test programs of average to high complexity.
- Provide technical support of Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes.
- Facilitate transition of application from development to production.
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolves conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalates others as appropriate.
- Actively participate in weekly project status meetings and ensure assigned tasks are completed on time to support project deliverables.
- Several years Salesforce Development experience (Apex and Visual Force)
- Hands on experience in on Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components
- Experience with different deployment techniques as changesets, ants and Jenkins
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes and changesets
- Certifications highly preferred- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce CRM (SFDC) & Marketing Cloud experience highly preferred
- Experience with HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON and CSS
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- A comprehensive package including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation and stock options
- Leaders who support your development through coaching
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance
- Opportunities to do challenging work at the forefront of the tech community
To apply - you must have Salesforce Development experience coding with Apex, Visualforce previously to even be considered for this position!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as interviews are picking up and this role will be filled asap bc of the high end salary!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.