We are looking for an experienced open-minded Salesforce expert to optimize usability and maintainability of the Salesforce platform, for a client in Nassau County, Long Island.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, and list view rights.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and stakeholders.
- Manage the instance with a view to ensure data integrity, security and perform daily basic audits.
- Assists in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out of Lightning
- Present changes/system enhancements and overall training.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Provide high quality support via ticket system.
- Develop best practices for reporting
- Work on Change Requests in an agile environment.
- Several years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national User / business base.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.), is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Pardot & Marketing Cloud)
- Proper understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and ideally also Service Cloud.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques
- Understanding of business processes and ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.