Salesforce Senior Consultant - London - Up to £65,000
I'm looking for a Salesforce Senior Consultant to lead projects at a well know consultancy firm. The ideal canadidate will be from a partner background and have a clear history of CRM implementations.
This person will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business, and define best business practice.
- Strong Salesforce CRM experience
- Ability to communicate through all levels of the project line
- Salesforce configuration and implementation
- Senior management and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Define Salesforce best practices
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Identify system and process optimisation
- Define business requirements
- 3rd party intergration
- Salesforce ADM201
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy