An exclusive client of mine in Phoenix, AZ are seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to add to their team. They have just recently rolled out Salesforce alongside a number of other digital products and are seeking developers to assist with data migration, 3rd party integration, and platform customization. Along with a terrific corporate culture, this company is offering a very competitive salary with quarterly bonuses and a full benefits package. Requirements:
- 3+ years of Salesforce project experience
- Proficient in integrating AppExchange applications with Salesforce
- Technical Development experience with lightning components and Visualforce.
- Worked on implementations with lightning components from classic.
- Proficient in creating declarative development - custom objects, custom tabs, custom fields, role based page layouts, workflow alerts and actions, workflow rules and approvals, validation rules.
- Several FLC implementations throughout career.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of configuration options.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, and Certified Force.com Developer preferred.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language.
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
- Work closely with organization executives, stakeholders, and client companies to define requirements, and provide a solution.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Lead technical design sessions and architect + document technical solutions aligned with client business goals.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects and assist the CRM team as necessary.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration within the Salesforce platform.
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and end users in the industry.
Contact me directly for more information regarding this role at 415-967-7641 ext:4052 or by email at email@example.com
. Hope to hear from you soon!