A client in the downtown Chicago area is looking for a Salesforce Administrator for their rapidly growing company. You will have the opportunity to acquire and develop skills on the functional and technical ends of the Salesforce spectrum while collaborating with a talented team of developers, business analysts and a solution architect.
- Create and provide advanced Workflows, high level Customizations, & Reports and Dashboards
- Work with 3rdy party integrations preferred
- Salesforce Certifications preferred, however not required
- Gather requirements, map and design solutions,
- 401K Match
- Casual Work Environment
- Full Health and Dental coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
*We are setting up some interviews already so please send your CV to Meaghan at email@example.com to interview today or call at (212) 594-1495 for more information.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!