Secretly a skilled corn hole player? Even better at Salesforce Solution Architecture? Never thought you could utilize both at your company? Then this is the role for you! My client looking for passionate and experienced technologists who fully appreciate the meaning behind, "with great power comes great responsibility". Business driven individuals who strongly believe in the capabilities Salesforce has to offer. Ideal individuals will have the Salesforce expertise and skills who possesses the desire to use their technology know-how to empower a mission-driven company aimed to break the mold. A company that likes to break barrios and enjoy themselves while doing it!
My client is rapidly transforming their foundational technology footprint with initiatives like rolling out the latest in Lightning and several other new Salesforce technologies.
A competitive salary is based on experience is offered with this positions well as full benefits and a lucrative bonus opportunity. After a long work week you can enjoy a cold beverage from the office keg and utilize your Job Description
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems
for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction
set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management
at a client and/or within Accenture
on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude
in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts
(if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Main Responsibilities:
- Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of high level solution and delivery of solutions to clients
- Work with off-shore team for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution
- Participate and contribute in design sessions - expectation to suggest design alternatives
- Gathering and articulating non-functional requirements
- Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables
- Lead team of other architects where required to deliver best solution to client.
- Work with other architects to fulfill end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solution.
- Update management team on overall project, risks, technology issues and propose suitable alternatives
Interviews are already well underway! Don't miss your chance to join one of the top firms in the Salesforce world. Please call me on 212-594-1495 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the opportunity to interview TODAY and show why you would be a valuable asset to this global organization!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.