SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - TAMPA, FL - 140K
Mason Frank has partnered with a company in Tampa, FL in searching for an experienced Salesforce Developer who is excited about building advanced applications to improve business tools, applications and processes.
The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative team and is passionate about delivering high-quality scalable solutions in a fast-paced high-growth environment! Responsibilities:
- Partner with business stakeholders to implement scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, including CRM, ERP and Web Services
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes across various departments
- Deliver high quality code, in accordance with best practices, and stay up-to-date on best practices
- Design and implement solutions that reflect business requirements and needs
- Create test cases, unit-tests and automation scripts.
- Support Salesforce Administrator as needed.
- Several years of experience in Salesforce development
- Ability create innovative technical and business solutions with demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping and delivery
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- High degree of comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Netsuite, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Communities is preferred
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Partial remote flexibility
- 401K plan
- Business casual dress code
- Generous PTO Policy
- Paid parental leave
- Team building outings and retreats
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Florida and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (267)-233-6490