Salesforce Senior Admin, New Projects, 95 - 120K Certs , PTO
The position includes working in conjunction with various divisions in the business in order to enhance understanding of requirements. You will communicate these requirements to the company and be in charge of aiming the direction of Salesforce usage within the company. You will be wearing a few different hats in this role, which entails working on the technical side and integration work. New Salesforce projects include: Dashboards, Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Test and deployments, Working with multiple 3rd party servers, App exchange, integrations, maintenance, training, production, Working with over 300 users, New Salesforce feature, Lightning, Platforms, content management, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicating with organization members in order to maintain a seamless system experience
- Working with developers to convert these requirements into a functioning system
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Minor integrations
- Perform data cleansing to maintain data quality
- Provide analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules
- Regularly perform Salesforce and data scrub procedures
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- 3-4 Year Admin Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow (apex is a plus)
- Comfort in taking initiative to improve business operation
This client has a lot of resources ready to go into their Salesforce platform. They acquire companies and implement Salesforce into the system, which means you will be working with a perpetually growing number of users. They are already screening candidates, so be sure to apply today!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.