Salesforce Business Analyst- Dallas, Tx- $80-100k
My client is a private, multi-family wealth management company serving a select group of clients with substantial wealth. The wide range of wealth management services they provide help simplify their clients' financial needs and express their family values. They are looking for talented Salesforce Business Analyst who will help sustain their passionate and purposeful approach. An individual with some technical skills and app development experience would be a bonus. Salesforce Business Analyst- Dallas, Tx- $80-100k
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze current business functions and processes, develop process flows, and design modifications to improve efficiency.
- Configure software applications to achieve needs of business
- Design, build, and maintain automated workflows in various applications
- Design and configure user interface and user experience within Salesforce.com
- Query data from systems, perform comparisons, and complete ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with other analysts and project managers to develop business requirements documents, detailed analysis documents, technical diagrams,
test plans, project plans, and other necessary project documentation as required
- Design, conduct, and record beta testing, end-user testing and validation by business unit for new or revised applications.
- Monitor newly implemented/revised applications and supporting processes to assure they are meeting business requirements.
- Communicate effectively in non-technical terms with staff to help solve business problems
Minimum Position Requirements:
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of business systems experience (financial services experience a plus)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with reporting writing tools like Crystal Reports and SSRS
- Experience with Skuid UI tools for Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience with Web Services, Web API, and other system integration experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, familiarity with MS Visio a plus
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with applications and sensitive data
- Ability to "multi-task", work several projects at one time, with consistent follow through to completion
- High aptitude for learning and becoming proficient in business software
- High customer service mentality
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Must consent to and have favorable consumer report, background check and drug/alcohol test
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy