Salesforce Administrator (Mid-Level), Raleigh, SC
My client is seeking a well-established Salesforce administrator to work with a Salesforce end user for a Salesforce configuration on a 6 month contract. Lightening experience is crucial. Full time position (40 hours per week). This position is located in the Raleigh, area. Role and Responsibility
Requirements and Skills
- On-site position with possibility of some remote work
- Salesforce configuration
- Ensuring no defects using integration tests and writing test codes
- Collaboration with the business side to resolve issues and decide upon the key processes of the Salesforce project.
All applicants encouraged to apply now!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of hands on Salesforce administrative experience
- Preferred development experience
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Salesforce Certified ADMIN
- Salesforce Certified DEV a plus
- Lightning experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at email@example.com or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Salesforce Administrator (Mid-Level), Raleigh, SC