My client in the financial services sector is in need of a Salesforce Developer. They are looking for a developer who possesses strong leadership skills and who have the ability to manage a Salesforce team as they are looking to expand their platform.Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write code within the Salesforce platform from scratch
- Apex, visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Proven record in a management role
- Experience with implementation and integration projects
- Possess a functional background as you will be reporting to the COO
If interested please send your resume to John Kane at email@example.com
or reach out to 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.