Senior Salesforce Administrator | 90K-110K | Southfield, Michigan
A large End-User is seeking an expert salesforce administrator to operate a system of 300+ users. The right person will be able to make educated SFDC decisions that will help the company progress in the right direction and grow within. The right candidate will have the ability to step into a leadership role and help create and implement strategies. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to lead in multiple ways such as application support. We are seeking…
- Salesforce experience required. Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice/Declarative work
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce
- Full lifecycle implementations
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers, process builder
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Maintain integration of Salesforce with other applications and databases
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Brighton / Detroit /Southfield