Salesforce Support Manager - up to £39,500 + benefits + 2 days remote working - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of my ISV clients who are looking for a Salesforce Support Manager to join their team due to their successful growth. They are looking for a Salesforce Support Manager who has proven experience within the Salesforce platform which includes managing and configuring the platform as well as supporting the Salesforce Org.
- At least 1.5 years hands on Salesforce administration experience
- Completing administration requests/configuration - workflows, assignment rules, objects and page layouts
- Reports and dashboards
- Gathering business requirements
- Keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases and changes
- Support Salesforce end-users
- Training new and existing Salesforce end-users
- Data cleansing experience
- Great communication skills
- A team player
- Stakeholder management
Send your CV to Ferhat at email@example.com or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy