I am currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to join a large Salesforce partner client based in London. You will be working closely with the development team to help with the design and build of technical solutions. This particular client will offer one to one coaching so you can learn from the best in the business.
My client is in a position to offer a salary up to £45,000 per annum plus competitive benefits package which will include a car allowance, training expenses, health care and an annual bonus.
Required skills :
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
- Minimum of 1 year hands on experience with the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Understand translating business needs to a technical solution
- Adherence to coding standards for all devices
- Clear and confident technical communication skills
- Client facing experience
To be considered please send a cv to email@example.com
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.