We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.Skills/ Experience:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a customer facing role.
- Gathering requirements & translating the needs of the business into a Salesforce solution.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to break down a problem & find solutions.
- Hands on experience delivering solutions in Lighting.
- Experience with visual flows, process builder, workflow & validation rules, custom email templates, reports, dashboards.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Executing small- to large-scale Saleforce.com implementations, migrations, upgrades, enhancements and maintenance projects simultaneously.
- Liaise directly with Business users to understand, analyse and resolve support related requests and incidents.
- Maintain application related support and knowledge documentation as required.
- Perform all ongoing system administration functions.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and new functionality.
- Ability to work on multiple applications/ projects/ BAU enhancement simultaneously
- Sales Force Certification: Administrator 201, Advanced Administrator 211,
- Platform Developer 1 (Highly Desirable)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Apex, Visualforceand SOQL; AppExchange publishing.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or the equivalent highly desirable.
If you feel fit the above requirements & looking for your next challenge then APPLY NOW.
Send your CV through to email@example.com
or feel free to contact me for a confidential chat on (03) 9088 3706.
*Please note all applicants must have full working rights within Australia**