Salesforce Developer -New York City, NY -$70/HOUR
I have an exciting opportunity in New York City for a Salesforce Developer for a 3 month contract position! Roles & Responsibility
- Knowledge of Service Cloud, Visualforce and Lightning
- Lead in the design, implementation, and integration
- Knowledge of data integration tools as well as migration
- Build effective testing solutions
- 4+ years' of Salesforce project delivery experience
- Hands on development with Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce
- Experience in data migrations and web development
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce design and development
- Salesforce Certified preferred
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3318, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at s.amble @masonfrank.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!