Salesforce Developer | Dallas, TX | $100K
My client, a leading Fortune 500
company in the Healthcare Industry, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. This role will be responsible for the technical development, configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end user experience in mind. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless SFDC based functionality
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- At least 2 years of experience developing on the Force.com platform with Visual Force, Apex, Controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience with SFDC Deployment tools (such as ant / eclipse)
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing process and potential alternatives.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Madison at 267-233-6490 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Madison at email@example.com
*US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.*
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org