Salesforce Technical Architect Salesforce Technical Architect - Bay Area - Full time - $220,000
Mason Frank International has partnered with an organization in the Bay Area that is looking to bring a Salesforce Technical Architect onto their team. In this position, you will be the technical leader and will be tasked with providing streamline solutions for multiple projects and explaining how these solutions provide added value to the organization. You will be the organizations Salesforce expert and will be expected to provide insight on all aspects of the platform. Applicants should have a proven track record in providing simple, elegant and scalable solutions to business problems.Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to your team
- Analyze business needs and develop comprehensive solutions to fulfill these needs
- Create design, development and testing documentation
- Develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations and object customizations
- Evaluate new features and third party solutions and explain how adoption would be beneficial
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Complete technical fluency in Salesforce
- Proven track record of providing simple and functional solutions
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to lead others to use best business practice solutions within the ability of the application.
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. (3154) or firstname.lastname@example.org.