SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER/ TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - RALEIGH, NC - 150K
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer/ Technical Architect to join their Business Operations team and lead an exciting project pipeline. Their mission is to drive performance, efficiency, and create solutions that will support the entire organization. Description:
The Senior Salesforce Developer/ Technical Architect will be responsible for developing enhancements to the Salesforce platform. You will provide technical support for integrated applications as well as maintain requirements. You will work directly with a team of Analysts and more junior Developers, acting as a mentor. The successful candidate will have previous development and integration experience. You will collaborate directly with the Operations and IT departments and act as a liaison between the Business and Stakeholders.Requirements:
- At least 4 years' of technical experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with the Sales and Service Clouds is desired
- Experience working with Einstein Analytics is desired
- Experience working with clients and stakeholders is desired
- Lightning experience
- Experience with API or 3rd party integrations
- Experience working with enterprise companies
- Apex and Visualforce development experience
- Salesforce Certifications are desirable
- Competitive salary anywhere from 120K-150K
- Annual bonus
- 50% remote flexibility
- Energetic company culture
- Generous PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
This the opportunity to play a key lead role for this organization with immense growth potential. Our client is looking to move quickly with this role, so please do not hesitate if you are qualified, this could be your next full-time opportunity!To hear more details contact Olivia at:firstname.lastname@example.org(267)-233-6490
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Olivia at email@example.com or I can be contacted at the number (267)-233-6490.
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.