Junior Salesforce Consultant - £40,000 - London Junior Salesforce Consultant - £40,000 - London
I am currently looking for a new partner that is heavily endorsed by Salesforce. They are currently looking for outstanding Salesforce consultants who will be able to keep up with the large multitude of projects that they are working on.
The ideal candidate will have experience with configuration as well as experience gathering requirements.
My client is in a position to offer a salary up to £40,000 per annum plus competitive bonus package , paid training and one to one mentoring.
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce experience
- Previous experience in the implementation and configuration of salesforce platforms
- Perform all ongoing system administration functions
- Be able to work on multiple applications and projects
- Able to create dashboards, reports and new user profiles
- Confident to liaise with stakeholders
- Have knowledge and awareness of Apex and Visualforce is beneficial
- Client facing
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
To be considered please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.