Salesforce Developer - Jersey City, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading software and engineering company in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
This role will be pivotal in developing new technical requirements, leading all phases of software developement life cycle, and working with sales executives & internal stakeholders to implement their requirements that drive the enhacement of the Salesforce platform.
This role is based out of Jersey City NJ with some remote flexibility. Roles & Responsabilities:
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed enterprise applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Assess and improve current Salesforce operations to support future growth and expansion
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools
- Review and debug existing source code
- Make enhancement in Salesforce custom community as per the requirement
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with little to no assistance from a supervisor/manager
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmer
- Support Salesforce Administrator as needed
- Extensive experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification preferred
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components
- Solid understanding of SOAP / REST APIs
- Extensive knowledge of Sales, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Collaborative work environment, work directly with c-level executives
- Tremendous growth opportunities for career development
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Generous company benefits package including innovative vacation benefits and 401K
PJ 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.