Salesforce Administrator- Long Island Area- $90-105K
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the Long Island area looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team full time. This position is directly responsible for maintaining and scaling the company's existing Salesforce Platform.
- Sustain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, and list view rights.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and stakeholders.
- Develop best practices for reporting
- Assists in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out of Lightning
- Multiple years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with an established company
- Experience with marketing automation tools (pardot preferred)
- A good understanding of business processes and ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Experience in Salesforce migrations preferred.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org