Salesforce Technical Architect / Manchester / 6 Month Initial Contract / £650+/day
Amazing vacancy for a Salesforce Technical Architect to work for one of the leading Salesforce client in the Salesforce eco-system. Great opportunity to join an experienced team and take lead over an amazing project.Responsibilities:
Chosen Salesforce Technical Architect Requirements:
- Play a key role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when technical architectural direction is required
- Help engineering by contributing code, testing technologies
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways in using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- Solution and system architecture skills (including data, application and infrastructure), with a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Strong hands on configuration skillset - workflows, validation rules, apex triggers and classes
Salesforce integration and customisation experience (API's)
- A deep understanding of current good practice for application architectures with experience of complex enterprise scale applications and engineering
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy